Teller/Customer Service Representative--Luverne
The Teller/Customer Service Representative position is suited for individuals who enjoy variety in their work, passionate about helping customers, and enjoy working as a team. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome.
- Processing transactions for customers to help them manage their finances
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Recommending additional products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Verify customer information
- Perform customer requested research
- Complete balancing functions
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners
- Assist customers with account-related requests including (but not limited to):
- Processing deposit related and loan transactions
- Opening consumer and business accounts
- Inquiries about bank deposit products and services
- Bank debit card/credit card requests
- Inquiries about transactions on deposit accounts
Functions of Job:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Excel at multitasking
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full Time position. Full Time hours would be approximately 34 – 40 hours/week.
Required Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Computer proficiency
- Banking experience preferred, but we are excited to train the right candidate
Please download and complete the Employment Application and send application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to PO Box 989; Luverne, MN 56156
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.