Improve a Home
Do you want to make some changes to a home that you live in now? First Farmers & Merchants is familiar with financing those types of home improvements. The process is similar to purchasing a home and luckily, we have someone to help guide you through this process as well.
Renovation loans for a new home purchase.
If you find a house to buy with spectacular potential but requires major repairs or reconstruction, a restoration loan can make your vision possible. Using one loan for the home’s purchase and improvements really simplifies the process.
Enhance your current home.
If you love your current home and location but maybe it’s too small or outdated, use a renovation loan to remodel and customize it inside or out to make everything exactly as you want. You can choose from a variety of loans depending on the scope and type of project.
Why renovate or remodeling a home?
- Restore an older house to its original style, with modern conveniences.
- Enhance or repair a home that’s in a location you like.
- Expand existing rooms for greater comfort and relaxation.
- Give an outdated home a fresh, modern feel.
- Take advantage of unused space like an attic.
- Create additional space for a growing family.
- Increase a home’s resale value.
- Add an office or game room.
- Prepare the home for resale.