Financial Tools and Fraud Education
Free Credit Report
Under the FACT Act, you are entitled to one FREE copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the nationwide credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. You can get your report at www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228.
Credit Reports & Scores
- Federal Trade Commission Identity Theft
- Anti-Phishing Working Group
- Victims of Financial Crimes
- Avoiding ‘Card Skimming’ at ATMs and Other Money Machines
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
Security Procedures Guidance
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
Report a MasterCard Retailer Violation
If you have had any of the following merchant violations when using your MasterCard debit card please submit your complaint by clicking on the link below:
- In order to make a MasterCard purchase, the merchant/retailer required a minimum or maximum amount.
- The merchant/retailer is adding a charge for using your MasterCard card (or giving a discount for using cash)
- The merchant/retailer required identification
- A merchant/retailer displaying the MasterCard decal in their window refused to accept my MasterCard card
To report a violation, click here.
Money Management Tool
Identity Theft Prevention