If you consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a teller may be an ideal place to start a new career. As a teller there is no typical day — that’s part of the challenge, and the fun. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome, as well as catching up with those you see regularly
- Processing transactions for customers to help them manage their finances
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Familiarizing and recommending additional products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Referring customers to your First Farmers & Merchants partners
Functions of Job:
Provide excellent customer service
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Work closely as a key member of a customer service team
- Excel at multitasking
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position (15-20+ hours/week) at our main branch in Goodhue.
Monday through Friday; Saturday rotation.
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Banking experience preferred, not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application and submit it in person to 202 3rd Ave, Goodhue, MN or fax it Attn: Corrine Stehr 651-923-4022.