Bank Teller--Part Time--Cannon Falls, Family Fare
At FF&M, our Tellers are the face of our business - promoting our mission and providing outstanding service to our customers. Whether you're looking to start your career in banking, or simply looking for a fun job with great hours, we want to hear from you!
Tellers are responsible for assisting customers with their financial needs in a professional and confidential manner. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and creating a welcoming environment
- Processing a high level of transactions with accuracy and efficiency
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Identifying the right banking products based on the needs of the customer
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners
Functions of Job:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Excel at multitasking
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Customer/Client Focus
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Team Player
- Takes Initiative
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position (12-30 hours/week) at our Family Fare location in Cannon Falls, MN.
Required Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Banking experience preferred, not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application and email it to MarthaSchmidt@ffmbank.com.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.