Identify, develop, coordinate, and administer operational training programs in relation to compliance, sales, and on-going training for all areas of the bank; partnering with Human Resources and the Marketing Department.
- Maintains knowledge of bank policies, procedures, products and services in order to conduct accurate and effective training.
- Document existing training methods and schedule within the banks
- Identify training needs across the organization via a Training Requirements Guideline which encompasses requirements by job function including:
- Develop and maintain Training Requirements Guideline
- Assign courses based on job function (i.e. PrimeNet online courses)
- Confirm training requirements have been met as training occurs
- Report training results to management
- Share good practices and material among affiliates
- Involve appropriate bank staff to develop and present training material when appropriate
- Monitor outside training opportunities and pass along information as appropriate such as purchased recorded webinars
- Provide a structure for evaluating learning effectiveness
- Utilize and/or recommend various training methods to provide training focused on job functions or roles and responsibilities specific to individuals
- Implement a training calendar to ensure timely communication of training programs offered within the bank
- Will assist with preparing and monitoring the training budget.
- Partnering with Human Resources and the Marketing Department to prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional
- material, handouts, and visual aids and make presentations when necessary.
- Develop Meetings-in-a-Box material for branches to use to conduct training meetings
- Develop surveys to determine the effectiveness of training programs.
- Serve as a resource for all department representatives to identify opportunities for improved services and needs to enhance their performance.
There are no direct reports to this position, the Training Coordinator will consult with representatives from each of the following functional areas as needed:
- Bank Management
- Information Technology
- Customer Service
- Banking Operations
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong personal standards of excellence, ethics and integrity.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, salaried position
Monday through Friday
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Occasional travel will be required with this job; mainly within Southern Minnesota.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree in a field related to education or business or at least three years of in-depth experience in education or banking.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Marlene Trageser
First Farmers & Merchants
PO Box 729
Pipestone, MN 56164
No phone calls please.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an EOE/AAP employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.