If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a teller may be an ideal
place to start your career. Tellers work in a challenging, fast-paced environment. There is no typical day — that’s part of the
challenge, and the fun. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and make them feel welcome
- Processing a high level of transactions for customers with accuracy and efficiency
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Identifying the right products that fit the needs of the customer
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners
Functions of Job:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Work closely as a key member of a customer service team
- Excel at multitasking
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and stand
or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position at our branch in Luverne.
20-25 Hours per week; Monday, Thursday, and Friday
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Banking experience preferred, not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application at the top of the page and submit it in person or mail to First Farmers & Merchants Bank 303 E. Main St. P.O. Box 989, Luverne, MN 56156, Attn: LaDonna VanAartsen or email to email@example.com.