Teller--Full-Time (Red Wing, MN)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. 6/29/20.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a teller may be an ideal place to start your career. Tellers work in a challenging, fast-paced environment. There is no typical day— that’s part of the challenge, and the fun. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and make them feel welcome
- Processing a high level of transactions for customers with accuracy and efficiency
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Identifying the right products that fit the needs of the customer
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners
Functions of Job:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Work closely as a key member of a customer service team
- Excel at multitasking
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, digital scanners, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and stand for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position at our branch in Red Wing.
- Monday through Friday and Saturday rotation (8 a.m.-12 p.m.)
Required Education and Experience:
- Two years customer service experience
- Banking experience preferred, not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application and submit it in person to 3141 N. Service Dr., Red Wing or fax to 651-385-9391 Attn: Lynette Smerud.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.