Teller - Full Time - Cannon Falls
Are you searching for a great job with an amazing team? First Farmers & Merchants Bank of Cannon Falls is looking to hire a full-time Teller. Whether you're looking to start your career in banking, or simply needing a fun job with great hours, we want to hear from you!
Download & complete our Employment Application and email it to LukeCooreman@ffmbank.com or stop in at our Cannon Falls location today!
Our Tellers are the face of our business - promoting our mission and providing outstanding service by performing banking transactions, opening new accounts, and building strong customer relationships.
- Greeting customers and creating a welcoming environment.
- Processing a high level of transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers.
- Identifying the right banking products based on the needs of the customer.
- Helping customers open new accounts for checking, savings, businesses, etc.
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners.
- Performing account research and problem solving as needed.
- Cross-training in other areas of the financial center, such as ATM, Vault, Savings Bonds, Safe Deposit, Wire Transfers, and other services.
- Upholds customer satisfaction by supporting external and internal customers, answering questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Complies with the bank procedures and follows regulatory, operational, and security guidelines.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy in Money Handling
- Team Player
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility/Confidentiality
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Takes Initiative
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Customer Service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Banking experience preferred; however, we are excited to train the right candidate.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and stand or sit for long periods of time.
This is a Full-Time position at our Cannon Falls, MN location. Full-time hours are approximately 34 – 40 hours/week.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.