Senior Bank Operations Manager
The Senior Bank Operations Manager is responsible for the deposit operations and electronic banking functions performed centrally by the Shared Services Division of First Farmers & Merchants Bank. This division provides services to six bank charters with locations in southern and central Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota.
Job Location: Cannon Falls, MN
- Supervise electronic banking functions responsible for funds transfer and ACH Origination, cash management, EFT error resolutions, wire transfers, debit & ATM card processing, correspondent account settlement, and general ledger reconcilement & research.
- Supervise data center operations responsible for the timely and accurate operation of the mainframe computer and running scheduled core programs and applications, which may include: electronic banking, general ledger, exception items, deposit and loan applications and accounts payable system.
- Develops and communicates policies regarding ACH, ATMs, and Debit Cards.
- Manage a customer service team responsible for providing customer support for electronic banking products, processing wire transactions, and other banking services.
- Minimum of 7 years of related bank operations experience required, payments, wires, ACH, and deposit operations experience preferred
- 3+ years leadership experience required
- Strong passion for the customer and strives to ensure they receive the best-in-class customer service
- Must be a collaborative partner, team player, self-starter, flexible, and able to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Maintain knowledge of all Cash Management guidelines for ACH, NACHA, wires, etc.
- Accredited ACH Professional Certification (AAP) and/or Accredited Payments Risk Professional Certification (APRP), preferred
- Experience with Fiserv Premier core system preferred
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an independent, privately owned community bank with locations in Southern Minnesota and St. Paul. Member FDIC and the community.
Please submit your cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.