Part-Time Teller/CSR--Austin, Sargeant, Brownsdale, MN
Teller/Customer Service Representative will process customer transactions and customer inquiries via telephone and face-to-face.
Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: processing deposit related and loan transactions; opening consumer and business accounts, funds transfers, stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, and inquiries about transactions on deposit accounts, such as checking, savings and certificates.
- Research and resolve customer issues
- Verify customer information
- Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies
- Contact customers to obtain information or necessary signatures on items with missing signatures
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail oriented
- Figure Aptitude/Problem Solving
- Teamwork Orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Balancing Drawer/Accuracy
- Cash Handling Experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position that will rotate between our Austin, Sargeant and Brownsdale locations
Bank locations are open Monday through Friday and Saturday morning. A Saturday rotation may be required.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Bank experience preferred, not required
- Bilingual skills a plus, but not required
Please download and complete the application and send along with resume to First Farmers & Merchants State Bank, 106 West Main St., Brownsdale, MN 55918 ATTN: Amanda Rhodes or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.