Mainframe Data Entry Assistant--Full Time; Luverne, MN
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AS OF 6/8/2018.
The main function of this position is to perform operational tasks within a bank data center based on written procedures. The data center is located in southwestern Minnesota and provides services to five bank charters with 19 locations.
Duties include a number of daily procedures including but not limited to:
- Process incoming and outgoing files of imaged checks and ACH items
- Transfer files to third party processor for statement production
- Investigate and resolve exception items
- Monitor selected reports to ensure processing is accurate and complete
- Handle item processing issues
- Ensure reports are loaded into Director on a daily basis according to established procedures
- Reconcile and process check images into Director database
- Assist with the daily operation of the mainframe computer including executing programs, printing reports, notices, checks and statements
- Assist with the daily creation and upload of remote card maintenance file
- Provide support to affiliated bank employees on daily processing issues
- Other duties as requested
- Monthly duties include participation with selected business continuity testing and various other monthly data center responsibilities.
Position Type/Work Hours
This is a full-time position that reports to the Information Systems Officer and is perfect for a person who is looking to gain entry into a position where strong computer skills and attention to detail can be put into practice. Responsibilities with this position can be increased for the right person who demonstrates proficiency.
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education with emphasis in computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with emphasis in computer applications and processes
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word applications
- Physical – Close vision and ability to adjust focus. Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Normal office conditions with moderate noise levels. Travel requirements are minimal in this position.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Please submit your cover letter and resume by June 1, 2018 to:
Attn: Tim Nissen
First Farmers & Merchants
PO Box 867
Luverne, MN 56156
or email email@example.com
No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.