Loan Assistant/Backup Teller - Full Time - Goodhue
Are you searching for a great job with an amazing team? First Farmers & Merchants Bank of Goodhue is looking to hire a full-time Loan Assistant & Backup Teller. Ideal candidate will have lending experience, strong organizational skills, and a desire to maintain lasting customer relationships. Apply today by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Assist with gathering data in support of loan processing by obtaining third party and property information.
- Process loan files following underwriting guidelines, loan policy and regulations. Review prepared documents prior to submitting to underwriting and prior to closing for accuracy.
- Order services from outside sources such as title insurance, appraisals, insurance, lien searches, environmental, certificates of good standing, outside counsel, etc.
- Organize closed loan files. Maintain files with security agreements, insurance, financial statements, comments, etc.
- Update ticklers for document exceptions and recurring document needs such as insurance, taxes and financial statements. Obtain missing documents.
- Process payments, payoffs, advances and transfers. Assist customers by providing account information, documentation, customer service and technical support.
- Provide administrative support such as preparing correspondence, photocopying, faxing, completing worksheets, retrieval of reports, mail, etc.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of loan related compliance and documentation issues.
- Complies with the bank procedures and follows regulatory/operational/security guidelines.
- Ensure compliance to loan policy, approval guidelines and regulations, assisting with other loan support functions as requested.
- Perform teller duties as needed and able to work in a Saturday rotation.
- Provide support to other staff as needed and performs other duties as requested.
- Ability to work independently and research compliance issues.
- Critical thinker with strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, along with the ability to write simple correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Banking experience preferred, not required.
Job Type: Full Time
Please download and complete the Employment Application and submit it, along with a resume and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.