Information Systems Assistant--Help Desk
WE ARE NO LONGER SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION. IT HAS BEEN FILLED 11/15/17
The main function of this position is to perform Help Desk support, accounting and operational tasks within the Shared Services Division of First Farmers & Merchants Bank. The position will be filled in our Cannon Falls location and will provide services to five bank charters with 19 locations. Duties will be performed in accordance with established written procedures.
- Provide support to customers via a Help Desk phone line on a variety of electronic banking products
- Provide support to affiliated bank employees on software or hardware issues
- Perform duties related to accounts payable for the Shared Services Division
- Perform selected account reconcilements
- Assist with producing monthly reports using various software
- Perform various operational duties as requested as new Shared Services functions are established
- Perform administrative assistant duties
- Other duties as requested
This position reports to the Chief Information Officer and is perfect for a person who is looking to gain entry into a position where strong computer skills and attention to detail can be put into practice. Responsibilities with this position can be increased for the right person who demonstrates proficiencies.
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education with emphasis in computer skills is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with emphasis in computer applications and processes
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word applications
- Physical – Close vision and ability to adjust focus. Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Normal office conditions with moderate noise levels. Travel is not required in this position.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
First Farmers & Merchants
123 South 4th St.
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Attn: Marlene Trageser
No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.