Full-Time Teller/Customer Service Representative--White Rock location
Teller/Customer service representatives respond to customer inquiries via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, automatic funds transfers (AFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions, inquiries about funds availability, and check verification requests by third parties.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards.
- Verify information on ATM/debit card applications to the information in customer database.
- Send exceptions to personal banking counselors for corrections.
- Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
- Transfer funds to cover customer overdrafts per customer request.
- Act as backup to the switchboard operator, ATM/debit card coordinator and safe deposit vault attendant.
- Escort appropriate bank personnel into the vault and maintain dual control for safekeeping access and official check and ATM card requisition.
- Monitor the “bad address” report and attempt to track down customers and obtain updated information.
- Assist the operations processing specialist by verifying the accuracy of document images.
- Contact customers to obtain necessary signatures on items with missing or irregular signatures.
- Maintain the bank’s files for currency transaction reports, customer safekeeping receipts, loan and trust collateral receipts, commercial resolutions, powers of attorney, court orders, levies, miscellaneous deposit documentation and general correspondence.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Balancing Drawer/Accuracy
- Handling Money
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, scanners, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. (36-40 hours) located at our White Rock location
- Bank location is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience
- Bank experience preferred, not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application and submit it in person to 13313 County 1 Blvd, White Rock, MN, Attn: Paul Drackley, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651-258-4022.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.