First Farmers & Merchants Bank of Austin has an opening for a Full-Time Teller Position. At FF&M, our Tellers are the face of our business - promoting our mission and providing outstanding service to our customers. Whether you're looking to start your career in banking, or simply looking for a fun job with great hours, we want to hear from you!
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a Teller may be an ideal place to start your career.
Tellers are responsible for assisting customers with their financial needs in a professional and confidential manner. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and creating a welcoming environment
- Processing a high level of transactions with accuracy and efficiency
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Identifying the right banking products based on the needs of the customer
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners
Functions of Job:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Excel at multitasking
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Customer/Client Focus
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Team Player
- Takes Initiative
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position at our Austin, MN location. Full-time hours are approximately 34 – 40 hours/week.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Banking experience preferred, not required
Job Type: Full-time
Please download and complete the Employment Application and submit it along with a resume and cover letter to PattyTewes@ffmbank.com
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.