Full-Time Loan Processor--Cannon Falls
Works as a partner with lending staff performing duties related to commercial/agricultural and consumer and real estate loans applications, document preparation, file maintenance, payment processing, advances, boarding loans, participations, exceptions. Serves as a source to bank staff.
- Documentation of all types of loans including consumer, agriculture, commercial and real estate
- File maintenance
- Ordering flood certificates
- Maintaining the HMDA Lar
- SBA reporting along with various other responsibilities.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills Required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude & Professionalism
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Ability to Prioritize Tasks and Projects
- Ability to Work Independently and as a Team Player
- High Level of Confidentiality Required
- Previous loan processing experience preferred
- Knowledge in Excel, Fiserv Core System, Compliance One Software a plus
This is not a supervisory role
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time position in our Operations Center in Cannon Falls
Required Education and Experience:
Associates' degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Customer service experience
Loan Processing experience preferred
Please download and complete the application and send along with resume to First Farmers & Merchants Bank, P.O. Box 548 ATTN: Debra Graber or emailed to email@example.com.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.