Full-Time Administrative Assistant--Austin, MN
This position supports the bank’s loan officers with real estate, agricultural, consumer and commercial loans.
Functions of Job:
- Monitoring loan servicing requirements
- Maintenance of loan files
- Follow up on loan documents
- Assisting customers with loan related inquiries
- Some Customer Service and Teller responsibilities may be included
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Excel at multitasking
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time at our branch in Austin, MN.
Monday through Friday
Required Education and Experience:
Banking experience preferred, not required
High School Diploma or GED required
Bilingual skills a plus, but not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application and send with resume to: First Farmers & Merchants State Bank, Attention: Doug Nuckolls, 128 N. Main St, Austin MN 55912 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.