Bank Teller--Full Time--Le Sueur, MN
As part of our banking team, you will provide the responsive, friendly service and can-do approach that helps FF&M make banking easier for our customers. You will have a hands-on role in helping us provide essential banking products and services that are aligned with our customers’ financial needs, schedules and lifestyles.
- Provide customers with the respectful, informed, and friendly assistance that builds their trust and loyalty.
- Complete customers’ transactions accurately, quickly, professionally, and with a smile.
- Help customers understand their accounts thoroughly and identify FF&M products and services that can meet their needs. Cultivate working relationships that will help you serve our customers better and meet your individual sales goals.
- Help us protect our customers and our business. That includes maintaining a balanced terminal, following procedures and security protocols, correcting errors promptly, protecting customer information, and ensuring compliance with internal and governmental policies and regulations. If a question or problem arises, you’ll work with our customers and other FF&M team members to investigate it and resolve it.
- You’ve completed high school or your GED, or you are working toward it.
- Your previous experience proves that you want to serve customers well: at least six months of success in a customer-centric, results-driven environment. You’ve shown that you want to excel at cultivating customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You communicate well with customers and team members. You listen well. You can start a conversation with customers, build business relationships, resolve problems, and ask questions in a friendly and professional manner that helps you identify and meet customer needs.
- You’ve got the basics down — you can handle banking calculations accurately and have basic computer skills. You can pass all the testing that is part of our Relationship Banking training program.
- If you have previous experience in customer contacts, sales, or cash handling, we are especially interested in hearing from you.
The physical demands of this job, require the employee to stand for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position.
- Monday through Friday; Saturday rotation 8 a.m. - noon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type: Full-time
c/o Christina Meyer
112 S. Main St.
Le Sueur, MN 56058
or emailed to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.