Customer Service Representative--Full Time--Cannon Falls, MN
WE HAVE FILLED THIS POSITION AS OF 7/30/18.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a customer service representative may be an ideal career for you. CSRs work in a challenging, fast-paced environment and have a lot of customer interaction. There is no typical day — that’s part of the challenge, and the fun. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and make them feel welcome
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Identifying the right products that fit the needs of the customer
- Referring customers to First Farmers & Merchants partners
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: processing deposit related and loan transactions; opening consumer and business accounts, funds transfers, stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, and inquiries about transactions on deposit accounts, such as checking, savings and certificates.
- Verify customer information
- Perform customer requested research
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards
Supervisory Responsibility: Supervision or management experience preferred, not required
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time (36-40 hours) position. Bank location is open Monday through Friday; Saturday rotations are required. This is for our main branch location in Cannon Falls.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Bank experience preferred, not required
Resumes can be sent to the attention of Luke Cooreman to First Farmers & Merchants Bank, 920 S. 4th St., Cannon Falls, MN 55009 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.