Customer Service Representative--Full Time--Austin/Brownsdale, MN
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AS OF 09/28/2020.
Teller/Customer Service Representative will process customer transactions and customer inquiries via telephone and face-to-face.
Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: processing deposit related and loan transactions; opening consumer and business accounts, funds transfers, stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, and inquiries about transactions on deposit accounts, such as checking, savings and certificates.
- Process customer transactions
- Verify customer information
- Perform customer requested research
- Complete balancing functions
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail oriented
- Figure Aptitude/Problem Solving
- Teamwork Orientation
- Organizational Skills
- Cash Handling Experience
- Bi-Lingual Skills (Spanish) preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a Full-time (32-40 hours/week) position.
- Bank location is open Monday through Friday and Saturday morning. A Saturday rotation is required.
- Must be willing to travel between Austin and Brownsdale locations.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Bank experience preferred, not required
- Bi-lingual; Spanish speaking preferred.
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.