If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a teller may be an ideal
place to start your career. Tellers work in a challenging, fast-paced environment. There is no typical day — that’s part of the
challenge, and the fun. On any given day, your work may include:
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome.
- Processing transactions for customers to help them manage their finances
- Finding ways to make financial services more convenient for customers
- Familiarizing and recommending additional products and services to meet customers’ needs
- Referring customers to your First Farmers & Merchants partners
Functions of Job:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Play an essential role in finding the right solutions for customers
- Work closely as a key member of a customer service team
- Excel at multitasking
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Balancing Drawers/Accuracy
- Handling Money
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Potential Full Time and Part Time positions available. Part Time hours would vary, Full Time hours would be approximately 34 – 40 hours/week.
Required Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Banking experience preferred, not required
Please download and complete the Employment Application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or 107 East Main, PO Box 729, Pipestone, MN 56164
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.