Accounting Assistant--Full-Time--Cannon Falls
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
This position supports the operations department and works closely with staff for six bank locations.
Function of job:
- Processing domestic & international wire transfers
- ACH returns and corrections
- Resolving EIM entries
- Internal bank reconciliations
- General Ledger entries
- Monitoring NSF decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Fiserv Core System
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills required
- Be able to work independently and as a team player
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and multitasking
- High level of confidentiality required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machine.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time position, Monday through Friday, at our Operations Center in Cannon Falls, MN.
Required Education and Experience:
- Banking experience preferred, not required
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
Please send your resume to First Farmers & Merchants Bank, PO Box 548, Cannon Falls, MN 55009 Attn: Debra Norstad or email to: email@example.com
First Farmers & Merchants Bank is an equal opportunity employer.